Pallet Shredders For SAle
An introduction to pallet shredders and chippers. Write a few lines about why a company would want to invest in a pallet chipper. i.e. saving money on pallet disposal, turning unwanted pallets into biomass fuel etc.
Single Shaft Pallet Shredder
Twin Shaft Pallet Shredder
SEE THE ANGRY BEAVER IN ACTION
Powerful & Efficient
- All the power you need comes from a 415v, 22kw electric motor.
- A 5-1 heavy-duty gearbox, and a banded 4V section drive belt provide high-torque for quick and efficient shredding.
- The 1300mm wide roller and 19 hardened steel fixed hammer tips make short work of pallets and waste wood.
- A powerful magnetic roller separates any nails from the woodchip.
- Shred up to 50 full-sized pallets an hour.
Safety Built In
- Emergency shut of switches at all critical points means you can shut the machine off from anywhere.
- The in-built stress control system will auto-reverse if the rotor gets overloaded or comes into contact with large, steel objects.
- Fitted with safety plugs you have to disconnect to gain access to the rotor. Once disconnected, the shredder cannot start up, removing the risk of accidents during maintenance.
Easy to Operate
- The control panel is easy to understand and simple to operate.
- A purpose-built steel platform makes loading pallets into the hopper easy and safe. Custom built access solutions are available (at an added cost).
- A powerful magnet removes nails an metal contaminents.
- The built-in fork truck tine holes allow you to pick the machine up from the side or rear.
- Cosntructed from heavy-duty steel, our pallet chipper is built to last.
- The built-in stress control system auto-reverses to prevent jams and blockages.
- Transmission pulleys are easy to adjust.
- Cutting tips are reversable, giving twice the lifespan.
- Replacing the cutting tips is quick and easy thanks to a single bolt design.
|Max. Productivity||Rotor Speed||Motor||Power Supply|
|Up to 50 Pallets P/H||92 RPM||22KW Electric||415 Volt, 63 Amp|